VHF Light in Ireland Project
Upcoming Clear Quartz Weekend 26th/27th May 2018 Culdaff
We are excited to announce that a date has now been set for the third part of the Light in Ireland project. This will take place on the weekend of 26th/27th May 2018, in Culdaff, a village on the Inishowen peninsula of County Donegal, Ireland. This is one of the most Northern villages in Ireland, boasting beautiful beaches and also a number of ancient monuments. For those of you visiting from abroad, it may be worth considering combining this weekend of Light Work with a small holiday to explore these special surroundings.
The Light in Ireland project brings together the culmination of over twenty years light work with crystals (in the UK, Ireland and several countries in Europe). The project itself was inaugurated with a day for harmony in Northern Ireland in 2007 when 22 specifically tuned Rose Quartz Crystals were distributed to light centres around the world. In 2010, the second part of the Light project saw large stones from the land infused with the transmuting energies of Amethyst crystals. These were distributed through every county of Ireland to anchor this Light into matter.
The third part of the light project will see the amplifying and focusing energies of Clear Quartz crystals linking to this already formed network of Light energies. This is an endeavour which aims to strengthen and refine this Light grid for Ireland and for the world at large.
Those attending this workshop will be provided with the opportunity to let go of unhelpful inner patterns personally, as well as for humanity as a whole, so a new way forward can be established. Participants will also delve deeply into new ways of creating and co-creating our reality in a more focused manner. Taking responsibility, reclaiming your own sense of self, and integrating your life experiences will also form part of the content.
The weekend workshop includes:
- Identifying, releasing and healing patterns that are no longer relevant.
- Experiencing multiple levels of thought and higher consciousness that form the foundation of all that we manifest.
- Profound healing and energy work in regard to establishing our uppermost possible personal ‘frequency’.
- Collaborating with the highest energies made available to the group from Nature, the Elements, the Angelic and Light.
- Linking to and helping to activate Light centres throughout the world.
- Sacred geometry, ceremony and mandala work with a large amount of Quartz crystals from around the globe.
A team of highly experienced healers have been invited by the VHF to facilitate this important project. Most have worked in the field of healing, inner development and related subjects for more than twenty years.
The weekend is open to healers and also those who have done some basic energy work. For newcomers, workshops and guidance (in the UK and Ireland) are available in how to prepare for this event.
- Friday evening from 6.30 – 8pm.
The weekend begins with an evening of quiet reflection, healing, storytelling, chanting and a chance to reconnect with the energies of nature. Weather permitting, this evening session will be held outside in nature (otherwise at the venue).
- Saturday, 10am – 5pm
Workshop Day 1
- Saturday Evening 6.30pm – 8pm
A second evening of meditation, chanting and storytelling. Weather permitting, this evening will also be held outside in nature (otherwise at the venue).
- Sunday, 10am – 5pm
Workshop Day 2
Venue, Accommodation and Cost
- The venue is in the Village Hall in Culdaff, Co. Donegal, Ireland. You will have to arrange your own accommodation but we do have a list of hotels, B&Bs and places for rent available.
- The cost for the weekend workshop, including the evenings, is £150. There is a 10% reduction for those who pay the full fee before the end of March.
To sum up, the weekend will provide an opportunity to:
- Do some serious Light work on yourself.
- Raise your energetic ‘note’ and thereby help the whole of Humanity do the same.
- Offer healing to Nature and the Earth itself.
The main crystals that will be used are Clear Quartz from different parts of the world, and all participants will receive one of these to work with and to take home afterwards.
If you are interested in being part of this exciting and potentially life changing event, please contact us and we will send you a booking form.
Prelude to the Clear Quartz Weekend - Rose Quartz Day & Amethyst Weekend
The Clear Quartz weekend was preceded by a Rose Quartz Day and Amethyst weekend. Click here for more information on the clear quartz weekend, how the Project came about, and an account of the actual stages of the project.